Created by: jmgate
All of Panzer's tests should pass.
I'm currently seeing
4 fail on my local RHEL7 machine.
Motivation and Context
Just wanted to make sure my Trilinos was up-to-date, but now I'm seeing some tests fail. Looks like these were only just added, so perhaps they're not thoroughly vetted yet.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure Trilinos with this script.
- Relevant repo SHA1s: 92cc1482
- Relevant configure flags or configure script: See linked configure script above.
- Operating system and version: RHEL7
- Compiler and TPL versions: cmake-3.6.1, gcc-6.2.0, hdf5-1.10.0-patch1, netcdf-4.4.1, netcdf-cxx4-4.3.0, openmpi-2.0.0, parmetis-4.0.3, SuperLU_5.2.1, zlib-1.2.8