Percept: integrate as a new package into trilinos
Created by: rppawlo
Percept used to be a subpackage in STK during the "classic stk" era. When STK was refactored, percept was no longer ported over. Since percept is tied strongly to STK and the two must be in sync, it makes sense to start snapshotting percept into trilinos along with stk once again. This issue is to set up percept build as a tribits package.
Percept is developed in sierra and is thoroughly test with sierra. The tests will not be ported into trilinos - only a few small acceptance tests and some panzer tests will be in trilinos. This will prevent a large size increase in the Trilinos code base from binary mesh files.
- [DONE] Set up snapshot tool. Port src directory only.
- [DONE] Set up config file to mirror compile time defines.
- Hide dependencies on cgns and open nurbs behind ifdefs so we can compile without those TPL requirements.
- Setup test scripts for Brian and Byron to build against.
- Coordinate with STK team on snapshots.