Tpetra: Deprecate DynamicProfile
Created by: GeoffDanielson
This uses the TPETRA_ENABLE_DEPRECATED_CODE macro to switch the default constructors in CrsGraph and CrsMatrix to use StaticProfile as default, and warn of profileTypes upcoming deprecation
Motivation and Context
This brings us one step closer to static allocation for GPU usage.
How Has This Been Tested?
This was tested by building the tpetra package and building its tests both with and without the TPETRA_ENABLE_DEPRECATED_CODE macro enabled.
The non-GCC guarded portions (for Intel compilers) remains untested, because I don't have a machine with an intel compiler new enough. However, GCC works on the pragma messages alone (I called out the pragma warning specific to the GCC compiler because warnings are more appropriate to the issue than simple messages). It may be that the Intel compiler will support pragma warnings as well, but I figured I would stick with the universally supported macros.
- My commit messages mention the appropriate GitHub issue numbers.
- My code follows the code style of the affected package(s).
- My change requires a change to the documentation.
- I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- I have read the code contribution guidelines for this project.
- I have added tests to cover my changes.
- All new and existing tests passed.
- No new compiler warnings were introduced.
- These changes break backwards compatibility.
This introduces new compiler warnings, on purpose (the entire point was to introduce compiler warnings).