Set up a CUDA build for an auto PR build
Created by: bartlettroscoe
CC: @trilinos/framework, @mhoemmen, @rppawlo, @ibaned, @crtrott, @nmhamster
This Issue is to scope out and track efforts to set up a CUDA build of Trilinos to be used as an auto PR build as described in https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos/issues/2317#issuecomment-376551457.
For this build it was agreed to use that ATDM build on
white that is currently running and submitting to CDash. Questions about how to extend this build to be used as an auto PR build include:
- Should all of the PT package tests be built and run or just the ones that the current ATDM build of Trilinos builds and runs? (Things can be set up to either way.)
- Does the machine 'white' have enough computing capacity in order to handle the load of builds needed for Trilinos PR testing?
- Are the Jenkins jobs running the builds using the
bsubcommand robust enough to be a reliable PR build?
- Clean up the existing CUDA build on
whiteuntil it is 100% clean [Done]
- Set up an all-at-once nightly build that enables all PT package that submits to CDash "Specialized" [Done]
- Clean up the all-at-once nightly build for all PT packages (disable whatever should be disabled) ...
- Part of: #2317 (closed)